A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Skelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Skelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skelton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lana Skelton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Skelton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana S Skelton MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lana S. Skelton practice?
- Dr. Lana Skelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Lana Skelton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Internists and Brunswick Cardiologists.