A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Skelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Skelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skelton
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Skelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lana Skelton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Skelton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana S Skelton MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lana S. Skelton practice?
- Dr. Lana Skelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lana Skelton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Internists and Brunswick Cardiologists.