Learn more about Dr. Lana Skelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Skelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skelton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Skelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lana Skelton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Skelton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana S Skelton MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lana S. Skelton practice?
- Dr. Lana Skelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Lana Skelton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Internists and Brunswick Cardiologists.