Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lanasha Tanner
Dr. Lanasha Tanner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in McComb, MS. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tanner is affiliated with Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center, Lawrence County Hospital CAH and Acadia-St. Landry Hospital. Dr. Tanner has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lanasha Tanner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lanasha Tanner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Danny Barnhill
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi40
Dr. Jaime Alleyn
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi15
Dr. Erin Dougher
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
New Orleans, LA 0 mi