A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Arnder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Arnder, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnder graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Arnder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Wayne Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Lee Arnder BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lance L. Arnder practice?
- Dr. Lance Arnder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lance Arnder practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Goldsboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Layton, UT.
See Goldsboro Radiologists.