A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Arnder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Arnder, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnder graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Arnder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Wayne Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Lee Arnder BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lance L. Arnder practice?
- Dr. Lance Arnder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lance Arnder practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Goldsboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Layton, UT.
See Goldsboro Radiologists.