Learn more about Dr. Lance Barlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Barlas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barlas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barlas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Barlas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barlas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance B Barlas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance B. Barlas practice?
- Dr. Lance Barlas has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Barlas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Petaluma, CA.
See Petaluma Orthopedic Surgeons.