A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Barlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Barlas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Barlas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barlas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Burlson Barlas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance B. Barlas practice?
- Dr. Lance Barlas has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Barlas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Petaluma, CA.
See Petaluma Surgeons.