Dr. Lance Barlas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lance Barlas?

Average

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Good staff but way to long of a wait and not much options offered for recovery.

ANTERIOR APPROACH for total hip replacement, here in town.

Posted on August 9th, 2011

After nearly having my THR (total hip replacement) done by another doc, my nurse friend recommended that I get the "anterior approach" surgery instead of the old fashioned kind that is so much worse. Anterior Approach has fewer restrictions on movement after surgery, the pain is much less. Also a faster recovery. The success rates are overwhelmingly superior from everything I read online. I could not believe the doctor and the special table needed were right here in Petaluma, at PVH. I cancelled my appt with the former surgeon, made an appt with Barlas, who has the sweetest office manager on earth, and she appropriated my X-Rays from the former surgeon. I saw Dr. Barlas this morning, and will be back to schedule my surgery in a couple of weeks, after I fix my dental issues and see a neurosurgeon concerning a spinal cord issue on my neck. Dr. Barlas was professional and thorough. I am so pleased to have found him, and right here in Petaluma. It has been a fantastic relief to have not had surgery with the former surgeon, who does NOT perform the Anterior Approach! whew.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015