A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Besner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Besner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Besner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Besner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Besner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Alan Besner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lance A. Besner practice?
- Dr. Lance Besner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Besner practices Psychiatry near Erie, PA.
See Erie Psychiatrists.