A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Betson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Betson, Urogynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Betson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Betson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Jude Medical Center
- UCLA Harvard Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Hall Betson DO is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lance H. Betson practice?
- Dr. Lance Betson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Betson practices Urology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Newport Beach Urologists.