Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lance Briggs
Dr. Lance Briggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelby, NC, with other offices in York, ME and Newington, NH (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Briggs is affiliated with Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, Portsmouth Regional Hospital and York Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lance Briggs has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lance Briggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby, NC.
Dr. Huajun Liu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Shelby, NC 0.01 mi23
Dr. Sanjay Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Shelby, NC 0.01 mi26
Dr. Nelson Seen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Shelby, NC 0.01 mi28