A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Brownstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Brownstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownstein graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brownstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brownstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lance J. Brownstein practice?
Dr. Lance Brownstein practices Internal Medicine near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY.
See Utica Internists.