A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Brownstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Brownstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownstein graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brownstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Jeffrey Brownstein MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance J. Brownstein practice?
- Dr. Lance Brownstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lance Brownstein practices Internal Medicine near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY.
See Utica Internists.