Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lance Brownstein
Dr. Lance Brownstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bluffton, SC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brownstein is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital, Faxton St Luke`s and Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare. Dr. Brownstein has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lance Brownstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lance Brownstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bluffton, SC.
Dr. Brian Buckley
Bluffton, SC 0.01 mi27
Dr. John Schenck
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bluffton, SC 0.01 mi18
Dr. Aaron Ford
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bluffton, SC 0.01 mi14