A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Bruck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Bruck, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruck graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Richard Bruck MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lance R. Bruck practice?
- Dr. Lance Bruck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lance Bruck practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and Waccabuc, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.