A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Brunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Brunner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunner
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Brunner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Brunner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunner graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Brunner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Charles Brunner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance C. Brunner practice?
- Dr. Lance Brunner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Brunner practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.