Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Stacey Mitchell on Feb 2nd, 2015

Was very nice and cared about my well being.

BEST Dr. I have ever seen at Kaiser show details BEST Dr. I have ever seen at Kaiser
Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. Brunner is truly "one of a kind!" He goes above and beyond the call of duty as a family practice Dr. He will not stop investigating a health problem until he gets an answer. He checks and responds to emails ALL days of the week, including his days off and Saturdays and Sundays. He will also personally call you upon request rather than having a nurse call you for him. He is truly extraordinary and a HUGE assett to Kaiser and any patient who has had the wonderful benefit of having him as a family Dr!!! I have seen quite a few Dr.s in the years I have had Kaiser coverage and MANY fall short of what they should be. Dr. Brunner is one of the best choices Kaiser has made!!!

Mother of 2 boyz, Placentia, CAMother of 2 boys show details Mother of 2 boyz, Placentia, CAMother of 2 boys
Aug 1st, 2011

I've never been satisfied with my Doctors till I met Dr. Brunner. Very thorough, knowledgable of his profession. Special mention on how he will really help and address a patients medical concerns and issues. Best Doctor when it comes to following up , very consentius too!