inactive

Lance E Busch DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 10th, 2015
Outstanding doctor and staff that goes beyond the call of duty

April 2nd, 2015
Best Doctor in U.S.
I know many people he has saved their lives. We're blessed he's ours in small town.

October 1st, 2012
Awful Experience. Will never go back.
He dances in place and mumbles. He had no constructive ideas to help my condition. He tried to prescribe me things that 5 minutes earlier I told him that I would absolutely not take. Then he tried to get me to buy a third C-Pap machine. Useless. When the check-out nurse asked me if I had a prescription I tore up the one he wrote me, put it in her hand and said, "Nope." I walked out never to return.

March 19th, 2012
GOOD DOCTOR HORRIBLE STAFF
I CALLED TO MAKE A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT THE STAFF WAS VERY RUDE AND HUNG THE PHONE UP BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND THEY WERE IN CLINICALS VERY RUDE ONE NURSE I WILL BE FINDING ME ANOTHER DOCTOR MY OPINON IS HE NEED TO HIRE MORE PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE TO WORK FOR HIM

February 14th, 2012
AWFUL!!
THESE REVIEWS HAVE TO BE FAKE. WHEN I WAS A PATIENT I VISITED TWICE. EACH TIME I WAITED OVER 40 MINS TO BE CALLED BACK. ONCE I WAS FINALLY CALLED BACK, HIS STAFF WERE AWFUL, UNCARING, AND COULDNT STAY OFF OF THEIR PERSONAL PHONES. AFTER WAITING AN EXTRA 30 MINUTES TO SEE HIM HE FINALLY CAME TO MY ROOM. THE EXPERIENCE WAS AWKWARD BETWEEN HIS SHAKING AND MUMBLING AND A CRUDE JOKE THROWN IN THE MIX. I FELT VERY VERY OFFENDED. I HAVE SINCE THEN SWITCHED DOCTORS AND HAVE HAD NO CONTACT WITH HIS OFFICE. I HIGHLY DISAPPROVE OF THIS OFFICE!!

August 13th, 2010
Great Guy in the office and out of the office.
My Mother has been a patient of Dr. Busch for quite sometime and he treated her sickness with great care and he was very Knowledgable and on time. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

August 9th, 2009
I went to Dr. Busch after he assured me he could take care of my sarcoidosis. Not only did he not know what he was doing, he almost let me die and I ended up having to go to Tupelo.I would say he is not only NOT a good doctor, but he is rude and uncaring too.

May 2nd, 2008
I felt because my diagnosis wasn't within his grasp that you he could figure out, I was an annoyance to him. I wasn't taken care of at all, my care as far 1st visit was diagnosed without knowing or testing me he relied on a cough. I was tested and the diagnosis was wrong and everything else from there until my lungs are very damaged now from prolonged uncare, finally I ended up in another state with another doctor and am doing a lot better.