A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Chaldecott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Chaldecott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaldecott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaldecott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Chaldecott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaldecott graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chaldecott has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance R Chaldecott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance R. Chaldecott practice?
- Dr. Lance Chaldecott has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Chaldecott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons.