Learn more about Dr. Lance Chaldecott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Chaldecott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Chaldecott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaldecott graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chaldecott has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Chaldecott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance Chaldecott practice?
- Dr. Lance Chaldecott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lance Chaldecott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.