A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Chaldecott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Chaldecott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaldecott
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Chaldecott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Chaldecott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaldecott graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chaldecott has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance R Chaldecott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance R. Chaldecott practice?
- Dr. Lance Chaldecott has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Chaldecott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Surgeons.