A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Defrancisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Defrancisco, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Defrancisco
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Defrancisco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Defrancisco graduated from Medical College of Pennsylvania & Hahnemann Univ., Philadelphia PA.
Dr. Defrancisco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Nason Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Carl Defrancisco MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lance C. Defrancisco practice?
- Dr. Lance Defrancisco has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Defrancisco practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Gastroenterologists.