Dr. Lance Diehl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 5th, 2014
Account Manager/FSIoffice
Dr. Diehl is the best surgeon I have known. I have had an aortic stent and 2 leg stents. It is obvious he is skilled in what he does. He is kind, courteous, listens and cares deeply about his patients. He spends time explaining exactly what is going on in terms a layman can understand. I would never want to go to any other surgeon with any vascular surgery I would need. I rate him as high as any doctor can be rated.

March 18th, 2014
Husband s Issues
Dr Diehl is the best.My husband has so many serious issues that required numerous surgeries.He was extremely patient and compassionate.A sense of humor is also needed and DR Diehl never lacked in that area either.He definately knows his stuff I could not ask for a surgeon any better than Dr Diehl!!!!

April 10th, 2012
Ms Annie M. Moore
Dr. Diehl and Buddy Wearmouth, PA, both went above and beyond each time our mom was a patient in their care. Whether in patient or at the office, the caring manner shown our mom was exceptional. This meant a great deal to my family and we feel she could not have had better care. Even after we lost our mom, the clinic sent us a sympathy card. That was so considerate.

November 30th, 2011
Dr. Diehl save my life!
I am alive today because of Dr. Lance Diehl. He is a lifesaver and me and my wife cannot ever thank him enough to bring me back to life. Thank you Dr. Diehl for my second chance at life!

July 8th, 2011
Dr. Lance Diehl
Dr. Diehl is a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Also, his staff is very kind and professional. Dr. Diehl has a great bedside manner, is thorough, and takes the time to explain all the questions you might have. I am thankful I was referred to Dr. Diehl.

March 25th, 2011
Dr.Diehl is a very highly talented surgeon. He will take as much time with his patients as necessary to fully explain the procedure and the possible risks. I find him to be very personable and humble. If anyone needs a vascular surgeon I and my family recommends him.