A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Dworkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Dworkin, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dworkin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dworkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Douglas Dworkin MD is a male Nephrologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lance D. Dworkin practice?
- Dr. Lance Dworkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Dworkin practices Nephrology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Nephrologists.