Learn more about Dr. Lance Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance A Ellis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Lance A. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Lance Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Ellis practices Orthopaedic Trauma near Waco, TX.
See Waco Surgeons.