Dr. Lance Ercanbrack MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2011
I refuse any care from him now
Dr Ercanbrack was rude and condescending, told me there was nothing wrong with me and that it was all in my head. When I explained that I can't eat or drink anything without excruciating pain he told me "well, if you aren't going to eat go admit yourself to the hospital." I was floored. I went and found another doctor and within 24 hours they figured out what was wrong with me then ran more tests. Within a month I had a list of 18 health problems that contributed to my pain. (Does that sound like it was all in my head?) They treated me which is something Ercanbrack refused to do, and I eventually healed but not before becoming malnourished thanks to Ercanbrack completely brushing me off and ignoring me.

June 20th, 2011
Joan Mears + Ben Barks
I had gallbladder surgery by Dr. Ercanbrack a number of years ago and was very impressed with his medical knowledge,professionalism,bedside manner and surgical abilities.Plus,he was just a nice guy.Three weeks ago Ben had hernia surgery and once again Dr. Ercanbrack showed up with 5 star ratings all around.Thank you Dr. Lance Ercanbrack for continuing your practice in Libby,Mt.