Learn more about Dr. Lance Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Friedland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedland
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Friedland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Friedland has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Friedland MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lance Friedland practice?
- Dr. Lance Friedland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Friedland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.