A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Friedland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Friedland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Friedland has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lance Friedland practice?
Dr. Lance Friedland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.