Learn more about Dr. Lance Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Friedland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedland
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Friedland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Friedland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Friedland has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Friedland MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lance Friedland practice?
- Dr. Lance Friedland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Friedland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.