A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Taylor Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Taylor Frye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Taylor Frye, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor Frye graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Taylor Frye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Taylor Frye DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lance Taylor Frye practice?
- Dr. Lance Taylor Frye has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Taylor Frye practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.