A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Taylor Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Taylor Frye is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Taylor Frye, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor Frye graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Taylor Frye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor Frye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lance Taylor Frye practice?
Dr. Lance Taylor Frye practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.