A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Frye is Excellent. Dr. Frye has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Frye, MD, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frye has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Rgnl Hospitals & MC
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lance Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lance T. Frye practice?
Dr. Lance Frye practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.