A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Frye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Frye, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Frye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Taylor Frye DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lance T. Frye practice?
- Dr. Lance Frye has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Frye practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.