A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Gee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Alain Gee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance A. Gee practice?
- Dr. Lance Gee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Gee practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.