A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Gee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gee
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Gee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Alain Gee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance A. Gee practice?
- Dr. Lance Gee has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Gee practices Family Medicine near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Primary Care Doctors.