Learn more about Dr. Lance Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Gee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Gee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Alain Gee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance A. Gee practice?
- Dr. Lance Gee has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Gee practices Family Medicine near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Primary Care Doctors.