A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Gee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gee
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Gee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Alain Gee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance A. Gee practice?
- Dr. Lance Gee has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Gee practices Family Medicine near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Family Physicians.