A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gee
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Gee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Alain Gee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance A. Gee practice?
- Dr. Lance Gee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Gee practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.