Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Jul 31st, 2012

DR. Goodman is the Worlds best Pediatrician!

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 7th, 2011

The doctor really cares about the child, spends time with you, answers questions, not just about the child but about your parenting. He has always be there for me, I just wish he had his own office because the staff is terrible.

Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Goodman is an absolutely terrific pediatrician. We are so happy with him. Both of my children actually look forward to going to the doctor (crazy, right?!). He has a gentle manner and treats my kids with respect and kindness. I can tell that he genuinely likes children and cares about their health and happiness. He has also been very respectful of my wish to follow an alternative vaccination schedule. I highly recommend him.

excellent show details excellent
Mar 4th, 2010

dr Goodman is very attentive to your needs and caring and his staff seems to be very friendly

Goodman show details Goodman
Dec 21st, 2009

such a nice guy - very caring and just generally a VERY nice guy who has a lot of time for you and your kid.

Dad of former patient show details Dad of former patient
by Anonymous on Nov 17th, 2009 on doctorsdig.com

Dr Lance was pediatrician for our daughter Alexis "Ms Thang" Harber from birth to 3 years old before he left Sandy Spring Pediatrics practi ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Outstanding Pediatrician show details Outstanding Pediatrician
by The Zaniolo Family on Jul 23rd, 2009

We respect and admire Dr. Goodman's professionalism, knowledge and likable personality.He always gives us the right diagnosis and answers all our questions with patience and care. He can easily be reached and even calls us back to check on how the kids are responding to the treatment. We love him and always look forward to seeing him.

May 1st, 2009

We love Dr. Goodman! My daughter looks forward to seeing him every visit. He is caring, professional, and we are absolutely willing to drive from Boynton to Boca to see Dr. Goodman. He's a fabulous pediatrician and I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Feb 26th, 2009

the office needs a make over but the doctor is wonderful. THe individualized care is hard to come by these days.