A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Gravely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Gravely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Gravely, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transphenoidal SurgeryBrain TumorsPituitary SurgeryPituitary TumorsBrain tumor SurgerySpine SurgeryTransphenoidal Pituitary Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravely graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gravely has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance E Gravely MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance E. Gravely practice?
- Dr. Lance Gravely has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lance Gravely practices Neurological Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.