A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Gravely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Gravely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gravely
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gravely Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Gravely, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transphenoidal SurgeryBrain TumorsPituitary SurgeryPituitary TumorsBrain tumor SurgerySpine SurgeryTransphenoidal Pituitary Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravely graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gravely has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Eugene Gravely MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance E. Gravely practice?
- Dr. Lance Gravely has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Gravely practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.