A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Gravely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Gravely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Gravely, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transphenoidal SurgeryBrain TumorsPituitary SurgeryPituitary TumorsBrain tumor SurgerySpine SurgeryTransphenoidal Pituitary Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravely graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gravely has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gravely accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lance E. Gravely practice?
Dr. Lance Gravely practices Neurological Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.