A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Hamilton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hamilton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Lee Hamilton MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance L. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Lance Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Hamilton practices Internal Medicine near Bentonville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR.
See Bentonville Internists.