A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Jackson, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance E Jackson FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Lance E. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Lance Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Jackson practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.