Dr. Lance Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lance Jackson?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Lance Jackson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2016

Best Ear Doctor in San Antonio

Thank you Dr. Jackson for taking such good care of me!

September 26th, 2016

It seems to me that the only time something is posted online is when there is a negative experience so I am taking the time to share something positive. I don't think the doctors are responsible for all the changes in health insurance and they have no control over what insurance will and will not pay. So I am only focusing on the doctor. He was diligent in figuring out what my issue is and treating it. I feel so much better and an truly thankful we have doctors who care.

July 13th, 2016

Have had a Meniere's diagnosis for 11 years (received from his partner). Disease has been under control for # of years but I needed to establish relationship with doctor close by, butl he wanted to do all testing as if never diagnosed, didn't want to refill allegy medication wanted to take allergy shots, tried to sell $6000+ hearing aids. Spun the patients examination chair around so fast 2Times I had to hold on and got dizzy. This man is supposed to have a wonderful reputation and I can't figure out why.arrogant, disinterested and only tried to push expensive testing and aids......even sent the hearing aid guy in when I resisted and told him I had tried them 1 year ago and after 4 months audiologist told me they were not going to help me......felt like I was at a used car lot,.

October 27th, 2015

In a hurry to get in and out. Defensive when asked questions. Shows very little compassion but a lot of arrogance. Does not explain your condition or alternative treatment. Gave medicine but little explanation of side effects which would be dangerous in current job. Office staff not knowledgeable, takes blood pressure while asking questions and having a full conversation. And when asked why pressure is high had no idea it was a side effect of the very medicine they prescribed, well also an effect of talking with patient, but I guess this is the "get him them in and out mentality" of the office!

September 24th, 2015

I think too often patients only post when they have something negative to say so I am taking the time to share something good. It is a gift from God that has been given to Dr. Jackson to perform surgery and restore hearing. Thank you Dr. Jackson for sharing your gift with me.

August 30th, 2015

Great surgeon and wonderful staff

Dr. Jackson performed a cochlear implant on my son. He did an excellent job, the device works great and his office staff was responsive and kind. Dr. Amberly Nye, an audiologist, is wonderful as well. They took a very stressful situation and made it as pleasant of an experience as possible with an outstanding result. I would recommend Dr. Jackson and his office to anyone.

June 21st, 2015

If you have a problem with your ear, Dr. Jackson is the doctor for you. I noticed on his website that he got an electrical engineering degree from MIT before he went to medical school. He is smart and caring. That's a great combination.

April 15th, 2015

Dr. Jackson was very knowledgeable and professional. The staff was friendly and I would highly recommend them.

April 7th, 2015

He is an excellent medial doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring and kind.

April 5th, 2015

I feel so much better. Thank you Dr. Jackson and staff.

February 4th, 2015

Best ENT in San Antonio

Incredible experience at EIT. Dr. Jackson is so attentive and I would highly recommend his practice to anyone.

January 28th, 2015

I am very please with Dr. Jackson. He diagnose my condition accurately, and was very patient with me. He is a top doctor and I praise God that God lead me to Dr. Jackson.