A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Kim, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Kim, DO is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Yongseog Kim DO is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Lance Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Kim practices Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Neurologists, Ocala Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Ocala Psychiatrists.