A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Kim, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Kim, DO is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Yongseog Kim DO is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Lance Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Kim practices Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Neurologists, Ocala Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Ocala Psychiatrists.