A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence King is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence King, FAAP, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence King FAAP and MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence King practice?
- Dr. Lawrence King has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence King practices Neurology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL and Crestview, FL.
See Pensacola Neurologists.