A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Kreplick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Kreplick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Kreplick, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreplick graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kreplick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Healthcare Christ HospitalOaklawm, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Weston Kreplick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance W. Kreplick practice?
- Dr. Lance Kreplick has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Kreplick practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Emergency Physicians.