Dr. Lance Ledoux MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

October 30th, 2016
I felt judged
I was referred to Dr. Ledoux by my PCP after an abnormal pap. Everything was fine until my actual exam. Dr. Ledoux made comments about my pubic hair, asked which church I attend, and began talking to the nurse in the room about how it's a shame young people don't go to church and it's what is wrong with the world today. He also told me that women who don't go to church are at risk for promiscuity and STD's. I was shocked and didn't speak to either of them any further. As soon as the exam was done, I cleaned up and left. I was supposed to go back for another exam 6 months later but refused.

September 8th, 2015
Dr. Ledoux is an amazing gynecologist and is so easy to talk to about any female issues your having at the time. I have my mother going him and she loves him also.

May 3rd, 2015
I really appreciated his thorough treatment and kind manor. Thank you very much!

September 6th, 2013
Oral surgery assistant
A great gentleman. Very professional. Attentive. Courteous .

July 11th, 2013
Nope
Dr. Ledoux himself is wonderful, but his staff is not. His nurse is consistently rude and unhelpful. Last time I was seen, they overcharged me by over three times the usual amount. And in addition to that, they didn't tell me that I would be billed separately for my lab tests! Save yourself the trouble, and go somewhere else.

July 8th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I had a hysterectomy last week and Dr. Ledoux came and reassured me and my family before and after the surgery. He made sure i understood everything and patiently answered all my questions. So far i am doing great after the surgery!

April 10th, 2013
horrible! stay away
Dr. Ledoux is unprofessional, gives you a second of his time and talks to you like you are stupid and uses horribly inaccurate medical terminology, he has his phone ladies give inaccurate diagnosis regarding lab-work. I have been given the wrong medication 3 times. After notifying the office of these problems, they have consistently gotten worse, and these are serious medical matters that are being overlooked or looked at incorrectly. If you want to live.....do not go here....EVER! By the way I would have not even given him a star, this site made me rate something, but as far as I am concerned 0 stars!

February 3rd, 2013
He saved my life & I am forever greatful!
Dr LeDoux helped me over come several illnesses & on the road to living again! It's been ten years & I look for many more to come!

June 1st, 2012
life saver
I was referred to Dr ladoux in 1998 when no other Dr could figure out what was wrong with me. Dr ladoux found the problem & fixed. 1 month later after not being able to conceive, I got pregnant. At 7 months I had an abruption of the placenta & he jumped in & saved my life. I have been seeing him since then & refuse to see any other gyn. This year 2012 a ct scan by a pcp told me I could possibly have ovarian cancer. In went to Dr ladoux & in 1 entire long day, he discovered that I was going to be just fine!! He saved my life 3 time & I will always be greatful!! Thank you Dr ladoux!