Dr. Lance Leithauser Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lance Leithauser?

extremely competent

Posted on May 27th, 2017

I went in yesterday for an extraction of melanoma in-situ. Dr. Leithauser's manner is concerned, personable and courteous. When he and his team swung into action to do the procedure, which involved a fairly large area of skin, their efficiency was very calming and reassuring. Already today, in spite of a number of stitches to close the wound and without taking any pain-killers, I feel great. His staff are also friendly and great communicators.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Leithauser's for many years...He is knowledgeable, courteous and extremely talented. He takes as much time as needed to explain exactly what, and why he is doing what he's doing. I have been a cosmetic patient and have always been extremely satisfied with all results. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family (and have). I would also add that his staff (who have all been with him for as long as I can remember) are kind and make me feel extremely comfortable. 5 star all the way!!

Posted on November 9th, 2015

The shortest wait times I have ever experienced, averaging about 5 minutes each over 100s of appointments I had.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

They only care about money, not the patient. The staff is rude beyond belief and the doctor doesn't take time to answer questions - he just runs to the next patient to make more money. So if you don't mind being just a commodity, then by all means see this "Doctor". If you want a good bedside manner and proper attention, find someone else. Anyone else is better than Dr. Lance Leithauser.

Should have seen my Primary Care Physician

Posted on March 16th, 2015

I called Dr. Leithauser to have some stitches removed that I received in the ER. They scheduled my first appointment for 3 days post injury (not 5 or 7). Dr. Leithauser looked at the stitches and said they looked good, come back in two days and I'll take them out. So, one $35 co-pay down, and another $35 due two days later. On my second visit, he said "I'll take some stitches out, but some are not ready, come back in 3 days." I asked if that would require a third co-pay and they said yes, that's how my insurance works, any office visit requires payment. I got the feeling they were trying to get me in there multiple times just for billing purposes. I can understand seeing me early and then again, but to have me come back a third time? In addition, the two visits consisted of approximately 60 seconds and he was out the door. I was going to ask Dr. Leithauser about doing some cosmetic procedures, but never got the chance, as quick as he was on to his next patient. So I will be going to see my primary care physician for the remaining 4 stitches.

Posted on August 28th, 2017