A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Leopold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leopold
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Leopold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Leopold, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Leopold graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Leopold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Howard Leopold MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lance H. Leopold practice?
- Dr. Lance Leopold has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Leopold practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.