A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Leopold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Leopold, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Leopold graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Leopold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Howard Leopold MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lance H. Leopold practice?
- Dr. Lance Leopold has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Leopold practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.