A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Longmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Longmore is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longmore
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Longmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Longmore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Spencer Longmore DO is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lance S. Longmore practice?
- Dr. Lance Longmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Longmore practices Cardiology near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Cardiologists.