Learn more about Dr. Lance Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Siegel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Siegel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lance Siegel practice?
Dr. Lance Siegel practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Victorville, CA.
See Upland Ophthalmologists, Upland Pediatric Specialists, and Upland Pediatricians.