A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Siegel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Siegel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Siegel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lance Siegel practice?
- Dr. Lance Siegel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lance Siegel practices Ophthalmology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Victorville, CA.
See Upland Ophthalmologists.