A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Macey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Macey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Macey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Macey graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Macey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Macey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance Macey practice?
- Dr. Lance Macey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lance Macey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Milford, NH.
See Nashua Surgeons.