A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Markbreiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Markbreiter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Markbreiter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Markbreiter graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Markbreiter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance A Markbreiter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance A. Markbreiter practice?
- Dr. Lance Markbreiter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Markbreiter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ.
See Lakewood Surgeons.