A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Marr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marr
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Marr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Marr, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Terry Marr MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lance T. Marr practice?
- Dr. Lance Marr has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Marr practices Urology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Urologists.