A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Marr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Marr, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lance T. Marr practice?
Dr. Lance Marr practices Urology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Urologists.