A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Marr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marr
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Marr, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Terry Marr MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lance T. Marr practice?
- Dr. Lance Marr has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lance Marr practices Urology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Urologists.