A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Oxford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Oxford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Oxford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Oxford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Edward Oxford MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lance E. Oxford practice?
- Dr. Lance Oxford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lance Oxford practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.