A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Oxford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Oxford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oxford
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oxford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Oxford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Oxford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Edward Oxford MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lance E. Oxford practice?
- Dr. Lance Oxford has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Oxford practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.