Learn more about Dr. Lance Oxford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Oxford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oxford
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Oxford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Oxford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Oxford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Edward Oxford MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lance E. Oxford practice?
- Dr. Lance Oxford has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Oxford practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.