A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Oxford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Oxford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Oxford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oxford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oxford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lance E. Oxford practice?
Dr. Lance Oxford practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.