Dr. Lance Perling MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2015
DR. PERLING PERFORMED 2 NECK SURGERIES ON ME, I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT SINCE, MY NECK WAS BROKEN. MY OPENION IS THAT HE IS THE GREATEST. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT DR. PERLING HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE A FRIEND.

July 4th, 2012
Sick Doctor
He operated on my husband Lumbar when he should not have even been in the hospital at all. Husband back is no better and now he is living with Dr. Perlings choices. I would NEVER recommend him unless he has had treatment and proven himself. We did not know at the time or we would never had used him. LEARNED MY LESSON.

November 25th, 2009
14 years and still kicking!
I had a terrible horseback riding accident in 1996. Initially, I was told I may never walk again (by an emergency room doctor). I had shattered my spine into a million little shards of bone. Dr. Perling was my neurosurgeon. After a 14 hour surgery, which he performed from beginning to end, he had managed to pick out every single piece of shattered bone and replaced the missing vertebrae with a combo of pins, plates and bone from my hip. Today I'm nearly 100%. Sometimes my back gets sore at the end of a long day, but I've been horseback riding, whitewater rafting, rappelling, etc. with my new "bionic" back. Dr. Perling did a superb job, and was very easygoing, honest, and sometimes too funny. (It hurts to laugh when you're recovering from back surgery!) GREAT doctor.

July 15th, 2015