Dr. Lance Radbill DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 5th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Professional, courteous, kind, and caring.

October 12th, 2015
Rudeness of the staff is unbelievable. Hard to read all the scriptures on their walls because they do not act like Christians any of them.

August 27th, 2015
I only gave him 2 stars bc he seemed nice. Dr. Radbill did not pay attention to my concerns and feelings at the one and only visit I will have with him. I went in with an infection and left without anything to help that infection go away. He prescribed me cream which I called and made known was uncomfortable and I asked for a pill to help me. I was completely ignored and basically just told that what he had given me was fine. I will NEVER go back to him. I will not go to any doctor who doesn't listen and address your concerns. If you want to be treated like cattle this is the man to see! Oh and his staff is very RUDE!

October 10th, 2013
Dr. Radbill acts uninterested and concerned with the patient. I have endured three miscarriages and he wasn't comforting at all with helping me to find the problem or solution to the problem. I constantly asked him questions and he responded with very dry answers. I visited hi this past for a check-up and I left feeling worst and more confused than when I was before I arrived in the office. I definitely would not recommend him to anyone!!!!!!!

March 27th, 2013
I left his office feeling worse than when I came in. If you are looking for a concerned doctor this is not the one you should visit. I have never left a doctor feeling awful about asking questions about my own body. This man did everything short of yelling at me for asking simple questions. He was child during the visit. I will never visit this doctor again nor will I refer anyone to him.

July 14th, 2011
He was really unconcerned about your issue. He is by far the worse. I had several questions that I wanted to address, he was very reluctant to answering them. The exam lasted about 2 minutes. I will never go back to him. I will be looking into finding another obgyn

March 2nd, 2011
Great ObGyn
Dr Radbill is a great Dr

October 21st, 2010
I had been a patient of Dr. Radbills for many years. Me and my husband wanted to have a child so I went to him for fertility treatments. He put me on Clomaid and i went in each month to have my levels checked. You can only do Clomaid for 6 months so as I was reaching the 6 month I called the nurse and asked her if my boyfriend (at the time I was not married) needed to come in to get his sperm count checked she said well let me call you back. I then received a call from Dr. Radbill and he said if I had known you were not married I would have never put you on Clomaid. At this point I had tried to get pregnant for 12 months and was feeling very scared and depressed and honestly this was the last thing I needed to hear. Specially from a doctor that I had been a patient from for at least 10 years. For him to say this to me know when he should have known before. Because he claims he is a "Christian" he refussed to help me any longer. This made me so depressed and honestly shocked. Someone I trusted and something so delicate as this and that is what he says to me. He didn't even know our situation and he says that too me. He also told me the 2nd month that when I came in from pain in the ovarian area while I was taking the medicine told me he honestly felt I was pregnant and yes I left out with my pain thinking it was because I was pregnant when I was indeed not and not ever given a reason of the real pain I was enduring. I am now married and pregnant under a different Doctor. My marrital status should not have made a difference and I feel is was very wrong of Dr. Radbill to judge me the way he did. I went to him for a medical reason not a moral one.

August 21st, 2010
Not the best doctor for first timers
He is very smug, intelligent but uninterested and does not care about your views, concerns or opinions. I'm terrified to have him deliver my baby. I'm sure the baby will be fine but i could see him causing complications for my recovery.

August 17th, 2010

January 21st, 2009
Very happy to have him bringing my babies into this world. He is very smart and knows what he is doing which is a relief. He is easy to talk to and is very professional.