A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Rouse is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouse
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Rouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Franklin Rouse MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lance F. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Lance Rouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Rouse practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.