A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Shirai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Shirai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Shirai, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirai graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Shirai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Shirai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lance Shirai practice?
- Dr. Lance Shirai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lance Shirai practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Honolulu Pediatricians and Honolulu Pediatric Specialists.