Dr. Lance Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lance Siegel?

January 13th, 2017

He is a great doctor so u have to wait months for an appointment (1 downside). He helped me a lot with my GI issue & tried many things other drs didn't even think of

December 5th, 2016

Dr. Siegel was the best Gastro dr. I have ever seen hands down! Although it could be hard to get an appt. with him and you may have to wait in the office. Once you saw him, you would be happy. He has given me many colonoscopies and endoscopy. He was always gentle and kind and friendly. He would spend a lot of time talking to you and treat you like you knew about yourself! Some Dr.s think just because the patient is not a professional, they are dumb.....not the case and not him. Probably the best person to know about oneself is you! Having Crohn's disease for over 30 years I do know my body. He was the best, I have since moved a distance away but wish I could still see him.

October 30th, 2014

Very satisfied patient.

Dr. Siegel has and always will be our family doctor. He takes the time to accurately diagnose my conditions. His staff has changed for the better and I couldn't have felt more welcome. My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Siegel for 30 +years.

July 31st, 2013

Patient

Anyone who does not use Dr Siegel should consider seeing him for his expert advise. He gave my husband life....and we are forever grateful! Many others tried to diagnose my husbands condition and failed. We really thought we were going to loose him because of the slow decline he continued to have. Dr Siegel entered our lives via my sons appointment...and Dr Siegel listened to my husbands symptoms and brought him right in for an appt. He is a saint in my book. He gave us an answer...and he makes all provisions for excellent care. His staff, especially Deidre, are OUTSTANDING!!!!!

October 11th, 2012

office staff needs professional development

Dr Siegal is pretty much unreachable. His staff is rude, unprofessional and can't be bothered with the patients. After many attempts to get someone to call back, we had to go to another practice. The staff all feel they have MD after their name.No one ever answers the phone and being their hours are from 9 to4 and off from 12 to 1 for lunch, it would be helpful if they could help you in the 6 hours they are there.

March 9th, 2012

One of the worst - Terrible

The picture on this site must be from many years ago. It is not a current photograph of this physician. This doctor should not see pediatric patients under any circumstances. When I specify "pediatric", the patient he saw was 16 years old at the time. His front staff is downright rude. He is not a good diagnostician. His practice is greedy and too large. He has left a very sick patient waiting over 3 hours, prepped, in the endoscopy suite. Initially, he is very personable, however, if your case is complicated, he will distance himself. It is surprising to me that he is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, as we had to go there to get a correct diagnosis. The diagnosis he was insisting upon was incorrect. He also insisted on going with a specific lab for testing, which was not necessary at all and would have proved extremely costly. He allows his assistant to give test results because he is too busy to call you himself. The majority of his staff simply can't be bothered with the patients and his assistant has made a mistake in advising a patient incorrectly, which skewed test results. It has also taken him many hours to return a call from a patient who had an allergic reaction to an infusion. Fortunately for the patient, the parent knew what to do and didn't depend upon waiting for this doctor to return the call. He was dealing with a very ill patient and had this patient remained in his care, the outcome would have been disastrous. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

December 2nd, 2011

Office Staff Needs a clue

The Doctor is GREAT, the staff are boobs!If the office people were just a little nicer we all would be happy.

February 23rd, 2011

Passionate about his work and family. Has a gentle way with treating his patience, spends quality time listening and evaluating. Would highly recommend this doctor.

August 12th, 2010

Thank you!

I would recommend Dr. Siegel to any of my friends, and ALL of my family. This man is sweet, and caring. He honestly wants the best possible outcome for all of his patients. These days it is so hard to find a doctor who would take the time to listen to a patient for 20 minutes, and to call you at 8pm with test results, or just to see if you are ok. Dr. Siegel does these things which are so rare. Which makes him of a rare breed of doctor.

May 23rd, 2009

Dr Siegel is wonderful took great care of my mother and made himself available to answer all my questions.

April 14th, 2008

saved my life

He after I had many test for blockage and alltest came back neg.,pushed me to go have an ercp and biospy because he just didnt feel right.That was when my ca. was dx.He is a wonderful Dr.

October 16th, 2017