Dr. Lance Slade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lance Slade?

August 16th, 2016

Grandmother

Dr.Slade was the first to see my grandaughter in the hospital,he was very courteous,took time to explain what was going on with her, and just all around a good Dr. I would advise any family to have him as their child's Dr.

May 23rd, 2013

Dr slade has been my sons dr since he was born my son was almost 2 months early and very small he is 3 now and dr slade remembers the first time he ever treated my child that means alot to me he talk to me not at me and listens to what i have to say my son loves going to see him .

March 22nd, 2013

Best Dr EVER.

Dr. Slade is a great with my kids. He talks to me not at me.. He hears what I have to say about what's going on with my kids. I drive an hour to take my kids to him. I would drive two hours if I had too. We love him.

November 5th, 2010

caring

no matter what i call him for, he is always kind, professional and accurate. works in timely manner. would not have another dr. besides him. my daughter is a teen and she likes talking to him and he really has a way with adolescents

February 26th, 2009

My children have been going to primary pediatrics for the past nine years now. When our original physician retired we switched to Dr. Slade. He has been so wonderful to my family. He is an excellent Dr. No matter how busy he is, he makes it a point to be personable with my children. He is very thorough and always remembers who my children are and their medical history without even looking at their file. We also live in the same town as Dr. Slade and see him out and about often, and he always makes it a point to say hello. His bedside manner is excellent, and you truly know that he cares about his work

December 27th, 2016