Learn more about Dr. Lance Sullenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Sullenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullenberger
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullenberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Sullenberger, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullenberger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullenberger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Eugene Sullenberger FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lance E. Sullenberger practice?
- Dr. Lance Sullenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Sullenberger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.