Learn more about Dr. Lance Sullenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Sullenberger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Sullenberger, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullenberger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sullenberger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Eugene Sullenberger FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lance E. Sullenberger practice?
- Dr. Lance Sullenberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Sullenberger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.