Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lance Sullenberger
Dr. Lance Sullenberger, MD, FACC, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY, with another office in Albany, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sullenberger is affiliated with St Peter's Hospital, Albany Medical Center Hospital and St. Peters. Dr. Sullenberger has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lance Sullenberger has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lance Sullenberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. Vanessa Pike Denning
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Albany, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Adrian Grubs
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Albany, NY 0 mi54
Dr. Ann Michalek
Albany, NY 0 mi34