A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lance Talmage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Talmage is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Talmage, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Talmage graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Talmage has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talmage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lance A. Talmage practice?
Dr. Lance Talmage practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.