Dr. Lance Taniguchi MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Pearl City, HI

4.8

February 3rd, 2016
I'm so glad my son has Dr. Taniguchi as his Pediatrician. He is very caring & informative. (On top of that he's pretty handsome) = )

March 23rd, 2013
Best pediatrician ever!
Dr. Lance taniguchi was born to be a pediatrician! It's a shame I found him a little late. After switching pediatricians here and there, I FINALLY found him! He takes the time to listen and explain and even checks other things even if not requested. My daughter feels so comfortable with him and she adores him. I'm glad my newborn gets to be with him from the start. I was worried when my obgyn told me most pediatricians don't come to the hospital where I deliver and that he would just have to see my newborn on his first visit but to my surprise he came! He doesn't just do his check ups he even takes the time to bond with your baby. Might I add the nurses told my husband and I that dr. Taniguchi is probably the only doctor they saw taking time to bond with his new patients! Plus my son wasn't his only patient, he had a few more!! He always wins new brownie points with us! I couldn't have asked for a better pediatrician for both of my kids!!

February 5th, 2013
Lance is the best doctor!!!!

April 4th, 2011
best pediatrician ever!!!
my family was very fortunate to have Dr. T as our pediatrician for 3.5 yrs. he cares very much about his patients and has a very good personality. He makes it easy for parents to understand diagnosis and directions. i wish i could have put him in my pocket and take him to FL when we moved!!!!!

December 22nd, 2010
Really Good Doctor
A young doctor that takes the time to sit down and listen to you. He explains things very well and is very progressive. He makes it a point to keep up with the quickly changing medical field and makes sure his patient's parents are informed.I Highly recommend him. He's very personable and patient. Two very important characteristics for doctors who deal with children.