A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Terada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terada
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Terada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Terada graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Terada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Shizuo Terada MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance S. Terada practice?
- Dr. Lance Terada has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Terada practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.