A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Terada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terada
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Terada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Terada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Terada graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Terada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Shizuo Terada MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance S. Terada practice?
- Dr. Lance Terada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lance Terada practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.