A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Tigyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Tigyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tigyer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tigyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tigyer graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tigyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Michael Tigyer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance M. Tigyer practice?
- Dr. Lance Tigyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Tigyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.