A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Tigyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Tigyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tigyer graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tigyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Michael Tigyer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lance M. Tigyer practice?
- Dr. Lance Tigyer has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lance Tigyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH and Springboro, OH.
See Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons.